Academic Publications (Selective List)
1. Aretz, K., Florackis, C., and Kostakis, A. (2017) Do Stock Returns Really Decrease with Default Risk? New International Evidence. Management Science, forthcoming.
2. Ellington, M., Florackis C. and K. Milas (2017) Liquidity Shocks and Real GDP Growth: Evidence from a Bayesian Time–varying Parameter VAR. Journal of International Money and Finance, forthcoming.
3. Aguilera, R., Florackis, C., & Kim, H. (2016). Advancing the Corporate Governance Research Agenda. Corporate Governance: An International Review, Vol. 24(3), pp. 172-180
4. Florackis, C., Kanas, A. and Kostakis, A. (2015) Dividend Policy, Managerial Ownership and Debt Financing: A Non-Parametric Perspective, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 241, pp.783-795.
5. Florackis, C., Kostakis, A. and Kontonikas, A. (2014) Stock Market Liquidity and Macro-Liquidity Shocks: Evidence from the 2007-2009 Financial Crisis, Journal of International Money and Finance, Vol. 44, pp. 97-117.
6. Florackis, C. Giorgioni, G., Kostakis, A. and Milas, C. (2014) On Stock Market Illiquidity and Real-Time GDP Growth, Journal of International Money and Finance, Vol. 44, pp. 210-229.
7. Florackis, C. and Balafas, N. (2014) CEO Compensation and Future Shareholder Returns: Evidence from the London Stock Exchange. Journal of Empirical Finance, Vol. 27, pp. 97-115.
8. Florackis, C., Ozkan, A. and Arslan-Ayaydin A. (2014) Financial Flexibility, Corporate Investment and Performance: Evidence from Financial Crises, Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Vol. 42, pp. 211-250.
9. Florackis, C., McNulty, T. and Ormrod, P. (2013) Boards of Directors and Financial Risk during the Credit Crisis, Corporate Governance: An International Review, Vol. 21, pp. 58-78.
10. Florackis, C., Gregoriou, A. and Kostakis A. (2011) Trading Frequency and Asset Pricing on the London Stock Exchange: Evidence from a New Price Impact Ratio. Journal of Banking and Finance, Vol. 35, pp. 3335-3350.
11. Florackis, C., Ozkan, A., Kostakis, A. (2009) Managerial Ownership and Performance. Journal of Business Research, Vol 62, pp. 1350-1357.
12. Florackis, C., Ozkan, A. (2009) The Impact of Managerial Entrenchment on Agency Costs: Evidence using UK Panel Data.European Financial Management, Vol. 15, pp. 497-528.